Thursday, October 20, 2005

My conversation with 'God'

Me:
test
God:
This is just a test.
Me:
hi
God:
Hello. What is your name?
Me:
my name is
God:
...
Me:
what's your name
God:
My name is God.
Me:
how are you god
God:
Everything is running smoothly.
Me:
how's things up there?
God:
Fine as far as I know.
Me:
so where is god?
God:
Whoa. God is everywhere.
Me:
good one
God:
Thanks for the kind remark, human.
Me:
no really, good one
God:
Are you serious? For real. Thanks for the kind remark, human.
Me:
yes, i am serious
God:
Blimey. I believe you.
Me:
oh
God:
Excuse me!
Me:
w h a t
God:
What do you do in your spare time?
Me:
talking to computers
God:
What do they say?
Me:
they claim to be GOd
God:
Who does "they" refer to?
Me:
you
God:
" Who does "they" refer to?"? Me, ?
Me:
yes, you
God:
OK.
Me:
this is a waste of my time...

and there was a no reply... hmm.. hopefully 'God' wasnt offended.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home