Saturday, October 08, 2005

The one with the rage

I finally got to service my car today after scheduling an appointment for 2 weeks. By the time I got to the service center, it was already 700km overdue, not that I did not try to schedule it earlier, but their schedule is always fully booked.

Anyway, I got there at 9am sharp for my appointment and there was already a crowd there. No hot receptionist greeted me instead, I found a ticket machine and pressed B (Appointment). I looked at the printout and the number 1025 in bold was dispensed to me, current number on the display was 1019. I went on to find a seat in the midst of all the people, and I remember saying to myself 'Aiyaaaa, should have bought a newspaper'... So, came 1020,1021.. and I casually looked around and saw this guy pressing on to the machine, and sat on the seat across me. So, came 1023...1024.. and by then, it was already 9:30am. Naturally, if you follow SAP's number range, you would be next, but NOOOO..... to my horror, ok la, that's too dramatic, to disbelief and very annoyed the next number was 5001 and the guy who just arrived barely 5 minutes ago got served.

KNNCCB.

I dont see the point in scheduling an appointment when they accept walk-in customers. It really made a fool out of those people like me waiting. Luckily for them, they must have felt my rage and the number 1025 appeared on the display. I am going to try walking in next time and see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sui Lin said...

Just read your message you posted a while ago...

It's been a while... hope you're doing great!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home