Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The one with Gays, Weirdo's and Wannabe's

Says who that the gym is a good place to meet new people? If that's your main purpose there, then seriously think again... It's filled with Gays, Weirdos and wannabe's... Since I joined this particular gym, I have only made friends with MachoMunir who happened to be an Instructor there, not that i am actually counting..

Noooooooo.... its not a place to be seen or hang out.. I just dont understand how can people pay RM170 every month to yum cha at the gym.. to put icing on the cake, some even bring home cook food to share with the group... HELLOOO???? you are supposed to be working out, not gain brownie points..

last nite, I overheard this guy's conversation ( had a feeling that he's gay) saying, 'so were there any cute guys at the party?' WTF man?? for those of you whom dont know, I am quite homophobic la... Why you ask? its my ass that they want ,.. not yours ok?... Thank god they dont walk around naked in the changing room..

* edit*
just as i was leaving the gym today, he said, bye darling.. omfg


then, there's this elite group who would only stick amongst themselves and anyone wanting to penetrate the group would have to be buff and mean like them..they will be dressed in singlet and some even come with cycling tights... I bet they are also the Spandexboyz when you go to a pool or a beach... I guess they really believe in the motto, 'If you have it, flaunt it.'

So, why my obsession with the gym? While millions of girls lust for him, I am working to have that body.. it's gotta be the most defined body i have seen, not big but defined..


















So, on my mission to bulk up, gym is definitely part of my life now.. Oh, and also to dodge gays...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ah Moi said...

I see a future in this blog entry. Somehow thank goodness that no one really reads your blog or takes it seriously. Because then, you'd probably get your ass kicked.

And this is my first comment here. Yay.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am quite homophobic la... Why you ask? its my ass that they want ,.. not yours ok?"

With your kind of looks, you're the type who has to PAY people to touch your ass, let alone want it. You can't even get a GIRL, what makes you think GUYS want you? You think their standards are any lower?

Use the mirror, darling. Oh, and nice pic of Brad on your supposedly homophobic blog. You hypocritical fuck.

7:33 AM  
Blogger KW said...

Anonymous, thanks for your comment... However, I feel there's a clear difference between being homophobic and wanting to look good... I admire men with a solid body but that does not mean I lust for them..

To address your other dissatisfaction, I actually had numerous of unpleasant incidences with gays, which I am not proud about..

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..well you surprised me by not rising to the bait. Very well, I apologise for the remark about your inability to get girls and the hypocritical fuck thingy.

However, you shouldn't paint all of us with the same brush...not all gays are like what you've encountered. Some people just can't take no for an answer...

You never know, one of your best friends could be gay and you wouldn't know about it.

7:34 PM  
Blogger KW said...

You know like what they say, once bitten twice shy.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home