Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The one with the Farewell Dinner

I had an unofficial farewell dinner with a colleague of mine. At the rate it's going, people come and go faster than the Malaysian Mega Sale. It's definitely a bad sign, and doesn't reflect well on the company. But then again, that's the nature of a consulting firm, high turnover rate. I wonder when will it be my turn.

Ok, back to the dinner, we had dinner at Sushi King at Sunway Pyramid.. There was a couple ahead of us in the queue, but somehow the guy got pissed at the waitress.. Not too sure why, but they left, which was good for us cause we are next in line. His lost.

I had a kinoaoashi temorau bento bonto... ok, I dont really know my japanese meal, but I did take a picture of it, and it was M11 on the menu.

















Thanks to the LimboLombo for the dinner... I really enjoyed the company. It was supposed to be me buying her a farewell dinner but she treated me instead. Hopefully you will like the new working environment and progress further in your career..

Names have been left out to preserve anonymity.



On another note, that picture was taken with the k750i. I am quite impressed with the colour and the . Looking at it makes me hungry all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home