Monday, August 08, 2005

Paintball Attack

Safety pin off!!

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...


Go go go! Fire in the hole!



The Arena






Sharil, our Hitman in army clothing.

And the aftermath..




Bruise on my right knee. Too bad it wasn't red paint or it would have been more dramatic.

Last Friday, me and my colleagues went for a paintball outing at NPNG sports center. In total, I got shot 3 times. Once on the chest, and one on each leg. It's an experience that I have never encountered before, the feeling of dying. I know its a bit far fetched, but, you really feel like you are in a war zone, and someone starts shooting at you, and you see the pallets coming your way, the feeling is as real as it gets.

The theme was to capture the enemy's flag, and return to base, safely. Our team managed to win 3 out of 4 times, thanks to our hitman Sharil. The reason why we lost the last round was because he ran out of pallets. Apparently before he joined our company, he used to be involved with the army, not sure how he ended up in the SAP field.

According to the marshall, as long as you wear your headgear, Paintball is one of the safest sport created by men as compared to other sports like ballet, scuba diving and etc... , cos there wont be any permanent damage or scars, just minor bruises. We'll see in 2 weeks time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Now that looks like fun!

2:17 PM  
Blogger cccp said...

haha my pain lasted more than a month. even now when i press it down, it's painful. but who cares, it was really fun! :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger KW said...

chris: yea it was definitely rocks!

cccp: no crap, more than a month? and I was already planning for my next outing.. bummer

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home