Sunday, August 28, 2005

Photo outing

Since the visibility was rather good ( yay no more haze), ScubaSteve, Joons, and I decided to go to KLCC to take some photos.. It's not everyday that we enjoy such clear, somewhat blue skies.











































So, I was busy snapping when I suddenly notice a guy talking to ScubaSteve...

The guy was apparently looking for unsuspecting tourist to con them into buying a fake Rolex watch. He claimed that he got the watch from a gambler whom drives a 1 door Merc, yes only 1 door, at Genting.

I must give it to him that he was very persistent, and wasn't bothered that I was taking his photo.




And today, forgetful me left my notebook adapter in the office. So, I went to the office to collect it. Since I was there and was free for the afternoon, I decided to take some shots of the building.





4 Comments:

Blogger q said...

i like the shots around your office - seems to provide more interesting photo opps than klcc, hehe.

9:01 AM  
Blogger wyejon said...

That's Enterprise 4 in TPM rite?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

i like ur last 3 photos very artistic (=

1:58 PM  
Blogger KW said...

q: yeah... didnt know how to compose the klcc shots.. looks pretty dull rite..

wyejon: yeah.. the boringest place on earth!

julie: thanx! really appreciate your compliment.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home