Monday, January 02, 2006

Miles apart

Hellooo...I know its been a long time since my last post, sincere apologies..(not that anyone reads this pathetic blog anyway)

I have arrived safely to Suzhou, and the weather is freaking cold. I thought that Europe was bad, but this has way exceeded my expectations. Luckily I did some serious shopping during my short stint at Singapore. As for work, I dont know what to expect, but I suppose if I expect for the worst, then it can't be that bad.

The plane ride here could have been better, if not for the passenger behind me spilling water all over my back, and my TV console wasnt working, hence I had to change seats.

This is my second trip to Suzhou since last year and I dont really remember much of it. Maybe its because during my previous trip, we visited mostly the tourisy places and now I'm mainly in the city..

Oh.. you know what's embarrasing? I tried to order my first KFC meal in mandarin but Miss cashier couldnt contain her laughter and replied back in english.. damn malufying ok..

till then, I will let the others do the ordering.... ok.. gonna go zzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home