Thursday, June 30, 2005

Should I or should I not?

Yes yes, I know that I should be working now, but the stupid system is not up yet... so I will treat myself to some blogging this Thursday morning.

For sometime now, I have been contemplating to get myself an Ipod.. It's always been on my wishlist, but not exactly on top lah... Since I have been a good boy for the past few months by not buying anything that would drive my mum up the wall, I think it's time to tick her off again.. haha.. Here was the last blow to my bank account, and the one before that, and the one beforeeee that, and that and that...
















So so... items which are on my wishlist currently are: ( in no particular order)
1. Ipod
2. A new handphone (which model is good ah?)
3. A telephoto lens (yes Steven, a 70-200mm L F2.8)
4. A plasma TV
5. A trip round the world
6. Osim massage chair

Okay, to be realistic, only the first three lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home