Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Top 5 most used words in China

Here are the top 5 words which I most frequently use..

1. Fa paio!
2. pein yih ie tien.
3. yoh puh ming pai.
4. nie hau.
5. xie xie

Oh, last nite, while i was running on a threadmill, acouple was suddenly barged in.. i didnt pay too much notice to them, and continued running.. then suddenly, 3 other girls came in. I thoguht it was weird as they weren't dressed appropriately for the gym. never mind that.

then suddenly, there was music and i thought it wasn't too bad, something to kill the silence.. and to my amusement, they started to dance., KNNCBB, I was practically bitting my tongue trying not to laugh.. try imagning spice girls.. the leader, lets call her fatty spice came equipped with her boots and was overly energetic with her moves. She would lead the pack by running and jumping around like a shaolin master while the rest would follow her lead. I think they looked rather stiff, maybe becos there's an unwanted presence... I take it that they are reheasing for some dance competition or a school play..

ok.. gtg now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home